The European Organ-on-Chip Society: An independent, not-for-profit organization established to encourage and develop Organ-on-Chip research.
Interdisciplinary training network for advancing Organ-on-a-chip technology in Europe.
Innovative Medicines Initiative funded project that aims to develop a standard for integrated nonclinical safety overviews for immune-modulatory investigational new drugs (IND) and clinical trial applications (CTA).
- Katja Schenke-Layland @ University of Tübingen and NMI
- Stefan Liebau @ University of Tübingen
- Emulate, Inc. @ Boston
- Udo Kraushaar and Peter Jones @ NMI
- Alexander Mosig @ Uniklinikum Jena
- Andreas Stahl @ UC Berkeley
- Kevin Healy @ UC Berkeley
- Nathanial Huebsch @ Washington University in St. Louis
- Bruce Conklin @ Gladstone Institutes
- Martin Weiss @ University of Tuebingen
- Anke Burger-Kentischer @ Fraunhofer IGB
- Martin Thoma @ Fraunhofer IPA
- Frank Tacke @ Charité Berlin